Sunday, March 2, 2014

Eye Candy

Last year I posted about being featured in the summer 2013 issue of Fiber Art Now magazine.  FAN kindly sent me a pdf of the article written by Wendy Feldberg, but inexplicably I forgot to share it with you here on the blog.   It was a boost to the ego for sure to be the only artist from the USA to be included in this group of seven international artists which includes Arlee Barr-Canada, Yvonne Dalton-Australia, Irit Dulman-Israel, Wendy Feldberg-Canada, Fabienne Rey-The Netherlands, and Elena Ulyanova-Ukraine.

Since Fabienne and Irit are participating in my From the Inside Out exhibit, I realized there is no time like the present to present a little eye candy to remind you of the upcoming exhibit.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...