Monday, May 23, 2011

Before and After

I recently began a series of horizontal pieces.  One of them can be seen in the previous post.  This second attempt resulted in a wimpy design without bold contrast, just lots of tiny details.

I decided to re-rust the piece at the urging of a friend.  It's not that I've never considered re-rusting, but I was making assumptions about the outcome, speculating that the results would be confusing.  I should have known better.

I did make a change however--I prepared the silk for a vertical transformation.  Could not have been more surprised at the unwrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...