Friday, October 26, 2012

Blast from the Past

Last weekend at ARTEAST someone asked me about the logo on my hangtags for wearables. I've been using an old photo of my mom and her twin sister for the logo, but long before that image was incorporated into a number of pieces I made during grad school and beyond. I made etchings in copper plate, photo polymer plates and silkscreen images. I worked on both paper and fabric. This piece is a collage made in 2005 (after grad school).

The Frogtown Girls Came from Ambitious Seed 
c2005 Patricia Vivod
composted silk, vintage cotton print fabric, screen printed imagery, walnut ink, on paper

2 comments:

  1. It's terrif, Pat! You clearly have that whole *graphic* thang goin' on ;>D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I was/am a printmaker lol.
      Thank ye kindly!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...